Nobody wants to be involved in a car accident, but the reality is that these incidents happen all the time in and around Buckeye, Arizona. If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another driver, contact the Law Offices of John Phebus today. Our Buckeye car accident lawyers will investigate every aspect of your case in order to secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Choosing The Law Offices of John Phebus
Securing compensation after a car accident caused by somebody else’s negligence can be difficult, but the team at The Law Offices of John Phebus is ready to stand by your side.
- We achieve results for our Buckeye car accident clients through aggressive litigation tactics learned through years of experience.
- We have recovered millions of dollars for car accident victims throughout Buckeye and the surrounding areas.
- Our clients do not pay any upfront or out-of-pocket costs for their case. They only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they are entitled to.
If you were involved in a car crash, seek compensation for your injuries, property damage, and other expenses. Call our law firm at (623) 847-7117 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.
How Can a Car Accident Attorney Help With My Case?
Car accident cases can become incredibly complex, especially when you are dealing with aggressive insurance carriers who use tactics designed to limit the amount of money you receive. Car accident victims will greatly benefit from the assistance of a Buckeye car accident attorney. In these cases, a lawyer will be responsible for obtaining all evidence related to the car wreck. This can include any photos from the scene along with eyewitness statements and accident reports.
Your attorney will handle all communication with other parties involved, including the insurance carriers, in an effort to negotiate a settlement that covers all of your accident-related expenses.
Car Crashes Can Result in Major Expenses
When we look at the statistics from the latest reporting year provided by the Arizona Department of Transportation, we can see just how many people are affected by car accidents in this state. There were 127,056 total car accidents in the most recent year. These incidents led to 1,010 fatalities and 53,376 injuries.
While many car accident injuries result only in minor injuries, that is not always the case. Our Buckeye car accident lawyers regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries/head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries/paralysis
- Internal organ damage/internal bleeding
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or amputations
There are various reasons that car accidents occur. Most commonly, some form of driver error or negligence is involved. This can include:
- Failure to follow traffic laws
- Excessive speeding
- Distracted driving
- Alcohol- or drug-impaired
During the latest reporting year in Arizona, alcohol-related crashes were responsible for more than 26% of all traffic fatalities.
Over 20 Years of Experience, Contact Us Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a car accident that was caused by somebody else’s reckless or careless actions, seek legal assistance today. The personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of John Phebus is ready to get to work securing the compensation you are entitled to. This can include:
- Coverage of all crash-related medical expenses
- Lost income and benefits if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against a negligent driver