Getting charged with a crime can be a terrifying experience and leave you wondering what your next steps should be. If you or a loved one are facing any kind of criminal charges in Surprise, Arizona, contact The Law Offices of John Phebus today. Our Surprise criminal defense attorneys will get to work investigating every aspect of your case so we can provide a solid defense against any charges you are facing.
Why Choose The Law Offices of John Phebus?
When you are facing a criminal charge, turn to an attorney with the experience necessary to formulate an excellent defense on your behalf. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we are ready to help.
- We have more than 20 years of combined legal experience handling criminal defense cases in and around the Surprise, Arizona area.
- Our team offers free and confidential consultations for all criminal defense cases.
- We pledge to stick with you throughout the entire process, and we will be there months down the road should any additional issues arise when your case is complete.
Charges Our Defense Lawyers Represent
Criminal charges can lead to severe consequences upon conviction. Whether a person is facing a misdemeanor charge or a felony charge, they should do everything they can to ensure that their rights are upheld in court. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, our Surprise criminal defense lawyers regularly defend clients from a range of criminal offenses. While this is not a complete list of cases we handle, we regularly help clients with the following:
- DUI offenses
- Extreme DUI
- Super Extreme DUI
- Criminal traffic violations
- Drug offenses
- Shoplifting charges
- Domestic violence
These offenses, as well as other charges that a person could face in Arizona can lead to a range of penalties. This can include:
- County jail time
- State prison time
- Mandatory classes
- Suspended license (when applicable)
The severity of penalties for criminal charges depends on a variety of factors, including whether or not the offense is a felony or misdemeanor, as well as the facts surrounding the case.
Why Should I Hire a Criminal Defense Lawyer?
When someone is facing a criminal charge, they will count on their Surprise criminal defense lawyer to obtain all of the evidence related to the case against them. An attorney will also uncover any facts of the case that work to support your defense. There are various defense strategies that your attorney could use. They could argue that:
- The police did not follow proper procedure in your cases
- You did not commit the crime in question
- The facts of the case do not match the charges
- You were acting in self-defense (for assault charges)
- You were defending your property (for assault charges)
- There has been a mistake of law in the case
Contact Our Team For Free Consultation
If you are somebody you care about is facing criminal charges in Arizona, seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we understand the importance of having a skilled and knowledgeable attorney by your side to level the playing field against law enforcement and prosecutors. Our criminal defense attorneys in Surprise, Az will investigate every aspect of your case and work to formulate a strategy to get the charges against you reduced or dismissed. You can contact us online for a free consultation of your case or by calling our office at (623) 847-7117. We represent clients in Surprise, Glendale, Peoria, Buckeye and throughout Arizona. We offer weekend and evening appointments if necessary.