Injuries from a slip and fall incident can be severe and cost victims enormous amounts of money. If you or somebody you care about has been injured and needs a Buckeye slip and fall attorney, you can count on The Law Offices of John Phebus for help. We pledge to thoroughly investigate your incident in order to secure any compensation you may be entitled to.
Choose The Law Offices of John Phebus to Represent You
You need to seek help from an experienced and aggressive attorney if you have been injured in a slip and fall incident. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we are ready to help.
- With more than two decades of experience handling slip and fall cases in the Buckeye area, we know what it takes to win these cases.
- An attorney will always personally handle your slip and fall case, not a paralegal or legal assistant.
- We take all Buckeye slip and fall cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay no legal fees until we recover the compensation you need.
How will an attorney help?
Slip and fall cases can become immensely complicated, and most injured victims do not have the time or resources to properly pursue the compensation they are entitled to. A Buckeye slip and fall lawyer will be responsible for handling every aspect of your case. This includes:
- Obtain all evidence related to the slip and fall incident (photo and video surveillance, eyewitness statements, incident reports, employee reports, and more).
- Working with medical professionals to properly assess your injuries and damages.
- Negotiating with all parties involved to secure the compensation you are entitled to.
Filing an injury claim on your own can be complicated and you could be jeopardizing your total settlement amount, a Buckeye personal injury attorney can help you navigate the courts and secure the compensation you need to cover for medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses.
Slip and fall incidents can be costly
Understanding how much a slip and fall incident can cost a victim can be complicated. According to the National Floor Safety Institute, we know that more than one million people have to seek treatment each year for injuries caused by slip and fall incidents. The total cost of these injuries depends on the severity of the incident and how long it takes a person to recover. Our Buckeye slip and fall attorneys regularly help clients who have sustained the following:
- Open head wounds
- Whiplash injuries
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Serious soft tissue and bone bruises
- Traumatic brain injuries or concussions
These incidents occur in a variety of ways, often due to the negligence of a property owner. This can include the following:
- Food and drink spills that are not promptly cleaned
- No wet floor signs after mopping
- Loose flooring materials
- Inadequate lighting in patron areas
- Uneven walking surfaces
Our Lawyers are Ready to Help
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a slip and fall incident that was caused by the careless or negligent actions of a property owner, seek legal assistance immediately. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we are going to thoroughly investigate the incident in order to secure any compensation you are entitled to. This could include:
- Coverage of your medical bills related to the slip and fall
- Compensation for lost income if you cannot work
- Mental anguish damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence of the property owner
When you need a slip and fall lawyer in Buckeye, you can contact us online for a free, no-obligation case review or by calling (623) 847-7117. We have several office locations in Arizona and can meet with clients during the weekend or evenings.