Being charged with any crime in Buckeye, Arizona, can be incredibly intimidating. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we want you to know just how important it is for you to have a skilled and experienced legal team by your side when facing criminal charges. Our Buckeye criminal defense attorneys will conduct a thorough investigation into your case as we work to build a solid defense on your behalf.
Why Choose The Law Offices of John Phebus to Help?
To stand up against aggressive prosecutors in Arizona, you need to secure a skilled criminal defense lawyer who will have your back. You can count on The Law Offices of John Phebus.
- We will bring more than two decades of combined legal experience when defending your criminal charges in Buckeye.
- Our attorneys will personally manage every aspect of your case, from the initial court appearance all the way through a trial if necessary.
- We offer a free and confidential initial consultation for all criminal case clients.
Discuss your case with our lawyers to start working on a defense strategy for you, call our office at (623) 847-7117 to schedule a free initial consultation or contact us online. We have office locations in Maricopa County and throughout Arizona.
Criminal Charges Must be Taken Seriously
In Arizona, criminal charges are taken very seriously by law enforcement and prosecutors. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we handle a variety of criminal cases for clients. This is a partial list of the types of charges that we regularly help clients get through:
- Criminal traffic violations
- DUI offenses
- Extreme DUI
- Super Extreme DUI
- Drug offenses
- Domestic violence
- Shoplifting charges
The charges listed above can range from misdemeanor offenses to felony offenses and can lead to a range of consequences upon conviction. This can include:
- Time in jail or prison
- Lengthy probation
- Major fines
- Mandatory classes
- Suspended licenses (for traffic violations)
Depending on the facts of each particular case, the range of penalties can vary. Some of the charges a person can face in Arizona result in mandatory time in prison upon conviction. Our Buckeye criminal defense lawyers can guide you through the complexities of the legal system and defend your rights.
Why Should I Hire a Criminal Defense Lawyer?
A skilled criminal defense attorney will have the resources and experience necessary to properly defend you against aggressive prosecutors. Your attorney will not only rely on the evidence gathered by law enforcement and the prosecution, but they will also conduct their own investigation into the charges against you. There are various defense strategies an attorney could use depending on the facts of your case. This could include arguing that:
- You did not commit the crime in question
- You had an alibi for the time of the incident
- Law enforcement personnel violated your constitutional rights
- The facts of the case do not match the charges applied
- You had a decreased mental capacity at the time of the incident
- You were acting in self-defense or to defend your property (for assault charges)
- There was an error made while conducting field sobriety or BAC tests (for DUI cases)
Every criminal case is different, and a skilled criminal defense attorney will tailor your defense to fit the facts of your case.
Experience Defending Criminal Charges in Arizona
If you or somebody you care about has been charged with a crime in Buckeye, Arizona, you need to seek assistance from a skilled attorney immediately. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we pledge to stand by your side throughout the entirety of your case. Our team will conduct a thorough assessment of the charges against you as we build your defense. When you need a Buckeye criminal defense attorney, you can contact us by filling our online contact form for a free consultation or call our office at (623) 847-7117 to schedule a case review.