Not taking a traffic ticket seriously can end up being a serious mistake. If you or a loved one have received a traffic ticket, whether for a civil violation or a criminal violation, secure assistance from an attorney today. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we are ready to get to work investigating the incident on your behalf. When you need a Buckeye traffic ticket attorney, call us today.
Why choose The Law Offices of John Phebus?
Taking a traffic ticket seriously is vital, and securing a skilled attorney is your first step. The Law Offices of John Phebus have the experience you need for this case.
- Our reputation is built on providing every client with individualized attention and prompt communication regarding their case.
- We have more than two decades of combined legal experience handling traffic violations in and around the Buckeye area.
- Every prospective traffic ticket client receives a free telephone consultation about their case.
Traffic tickets can lead to major penalties
When many people think of traffic tickets, they think of simple violations such as speeding. However, it is important to point out that there is a difference between a civil traffic violation and a criminal traffic violation. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we are prepared to handle either situation. Some of the most common traffic violation cases we handle include the following:
- Speeding tickets
- Failing to yield
- Following too closely
- No proof of insurance
- Equipment failure
- Failure to signal
- Failing to stop at a stoplight or stop sign
- And other civil traffic violations
For these cases, we will work to minimize your financial penalties as well as the possibility of points against your license. While we will work to get your ticket dismissed altogether, you may be eligible to take Defensive Driving Classes to reduce the penalties.
There are also criminal traffic violations that could result in misdemeanor charges being filed against you. This could lead to a permanent mark on your criminal record. Some of the most common criminal traffic violations we assist clients with include:
- Excessive speeding
- Driving on a suspended license
- Reckless driving
- Aggressive driving
- DUI (regular, extreme, super extreme)
- Minor driving impaired
- Accidents involving serious injury or death
- Hit-and-run incidents
These cases must be handled like any criminal charge, with your Buckeye criminal defense attorney conducting a thorough investigation into the incident to formulate a defense strategy.
How will an attorney defend a traffic ticket?
An attorney will be heavily involved in a traffic ticket case. They will review all of the evidence being used by the prosecution and, if necessary, conduct their own investigation into the case. Your Buckeye traffic ticket lawyer will work to:
- Uncover any police procedural errors in your case
- Analyze the accuracy of any field sobriety or BAC tests
- Show that you did not commit the violation or crime in question
- Show that you had no intention of committing the violation or crime
Let Us Get Started On Your Case Today
If you or somebody you care about received a traffic ticket for a civil or criminal violation in Arizona, a skilled attorney could help you immensely. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, our qualified and experienced team will handle every aspect of your case and work to get your charges reduced or dismissed altogether. When you need a Buckeye traffic ticket attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (623) 847-7117.