When a person is injured due to the careless or negligent actions of someone else, they should be able to secure compensation for their losses. Personal injuries can significantly affect a person’s life. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, our Buckeye personal injury lawyers are ready to help if you or a loved one have been injured due to another person’s careless or negligent actions. We will investigate your case and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Why choose the Law Offices of John Phebus?
If you sustain an injury that was caused by somebody else, securing a competent attorney is absolutely vital. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we are ready to help.
- We have over 20 years of experience handling personal injury cases and have helped clients throughout Arizona.
- Our reputation is built on providing our clients with personal service, individualized attention, and prompt communication to their questions or concerns.
- We take all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they need through a settlement or verdict.
Hold a negligent party accountable and recover compensation for your injuries, contact our attorneys for a free initial consultation. Call (623) 847-7117
Do you need a personal injury attorney for your case?
Personal injury cases can become incredibly complex. Most individuals who sustained an injury do not have the resources or experience necessary to properly pursue compensation. In these cases, aggressive insurance companies will do their best to prevent a person from receiving maximum compensation for their claim. A skilled Buckeye personal injury attorney will be responsible for every aspect of your case, including:
- Obtaining all evidence related to the incident (photo and video surveillance, accident reports, eyewitness statements, and more).
- Ensuring your medical records are reviewed by a trusted healthcare professional who can assess the full extent of your injuries.
- Negotiating with all parties involved to ensure you receive a fair settlement while also preparing your case for trial.
Personal injuries can be severe
There are various ways that a person can sustain an injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of somebody else. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, our Buckeye personal injury lawyers regularly help clients what the following types of cases:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- RV accidents
- Product liability
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
- Other accidents resulting in injuries
Those who sustain personal injuries will likely incur enormous medical expenses as well as other hidden costs. These other costs can include lost income if a victim is unable to work, home and vehicle modifications, medical device and medication expenses, and more.
Let The Law Offices of John Phebus Help You
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury that was caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person, you may be entitled to significant compensation. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we will conduct a thorough investigation into what happened and work to secure the compensation you need. This can include:
- Any medical expenses related to the incident
- Your lost income and benefits
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against any grossly negligent party