Location: Glendale, Arizona
Phone: (623) 847-7117
Fax: (623) 847-7160
Click here to Email
John Phebus is a 1993 graduate of the University of Illinois College of Law. He is admitted to practice law in both Arizona and Illinois. Mr. Phebus specializes in the skilled and aggressive representation of DUI, criminal, personal injury and medical malpractice cases throughout Arizona and Maricopa County including Phoenix, Surprise, Glendale, Peoria, Wickenburg, Buckeye, Goodyear, Avondale, Tolleson, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert and Chandler.
Mr. Phebus is the Chairman of the Criminal Justice Section of the State Bar of Arizona. He is Past President of the West Maricopa County Bar Association.
Mr. Phebus is a member of the State Bar of Arizona, the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (‘NACDL’), Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, the American Bar Association, the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, and the Arizona Committee for Constitutional Defense.
Areas of Practice
- 50% Criminal Defense & DUI
- 40% Personal Injury
- 10% Medical Malpractice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Arizona, 1994
- Illinois, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1998
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, Illinois
- J.D. – 1993
- University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois
- B.A. – 1990
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Criminal Justice Section, State Bar of Arizona, Chairman, 2013 – Present
- West Maricopa County Bar Association, Chairman, 2010 – 2011