You should never have to worry about being harmed due to the careless or negligent actions of a medical professional. However, if you or a loved one need a Buckeye medical malpractice lawyer, you can count on the team at The Law Offices of John Phebus. We will thoroughly investigate your case in order to secure any compensation you are entitled to.
Why Choose Our Law Firm for this case?
In the aftermath of sustaining an injury or illness due to a medical mistake, you need to turn to a trusted attorney for help. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we are here to help.
- With more than 20 years of combined legal experience, we have gained an understanding of how to gain maximum compensation for our medical malpractice clients in Buckeye.
- We are not afraid to be aggressive and litigate your case all the way to trial.
- We do not take payment from you until we successfully recover the compensation you need.
How Can a Medical Malpractice Attorney Help?
Medical malpractice cases are incredibly complicated, and most victims do not have the experience or resources necessary to properly pursue the compensation they should receive. A skilled Buckeye medical malpractice attorney will be responsible for handling every aspect of your case. This includes:
- Obtain all evidence related to the medical mistake, including your medical records, statements from those involved in your care, and more.
- Working with medical experts to review your medical records and assess the full extent of your injuries or illness.
- Negotiating with all parties involved to secure a settlement that is fair for you while also preparing your case to go to trial.
Medical mistakes can be devastating
It may come as a surprise for many people to learn that medical mistakes are the third leading caused of death in the US, according to researchers at Johns Hopkins. Researchers estimate that approximately 250,000 people lost their lives each year to preventable medical errors. This is scary because most people regularly interact with healthcare professionals.
There are various types of medical mistakes that can occur, and our Buckeye medical malpractice lawyers regularly help clients with the following:
- Surgical mistakes
- Medication mistakes
- Failure to diagnose a condition
- Birth injuries
- Brain damage
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Anesthesia errors
- Healthcare-acquired infections
- Emergency room malpractice
Consider for a moment how many healthcare professionals you interact with on a regular basis: surgeons, doctors, nurses, EMS professionals, dentists, optometrists, pharmacists, and more. A medical mistake can significantly affect a victim’s health and can lead to enormously costly medical bills or wrongful death.
We Can Help You, Call The Law Offices of John Phebus
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of a medical professional, seek legal assistance immediately. At The Law Offices of John Phebus, we will be dedicated to your case and work to secure any compensation you are entitled to. This could include:
- Compensation for all medical expenses related to the mistakes
- Coverage of lost income if you are unable to work
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the healthcare provider or agency responsible